The cold brings white landscapes that many have missed. The stations warm up the engines and set up the tracks so that ski and snowboarding lovers can start to enjoy them. The lucky ones have already tested the snow this year, but to savour it better we present a selection of the best snow glasses for this season.
In the first of the snow goggles list we find the Adidas goggles that has obtained the best goggles in the market at the IPSO Awards 2017: The Adidas Progressor Splite AD85 without a doubt it is an excellent product:
- It has the ClimaCool system, which prevents the lens from fogging and a ventilation system.
- The silicone strap is compatible with helmets.
- It folds and adapts to any face easily.
- It has no frame, so it is very light at weighs 80 grams.
- The absence of frame allows a 180º vision, which provides greater safety and speed on the track.
- The polycarbonate lens is a lightweight material that protects and does not break.
- They come in transparent lenses, with coloured mirror lenses and LST lenses, which stabilises the light and adapts the vision.
- A great price tag, but no replacement lens.
An Adidas bestseller for snow goggles returns with six new colours this season and features spectacular features for great results and durability. This is the Adidas Backland AD80 model:
- It has Climacool ventilation system.
- A huge visual field thanks to the absence of a frame.
- Replaceable polycarbonate lenses
- It is adjustable
- LST lenses available, which adapts to abrupt changes of light and anti-fog
- Self-adjusting system to the nose.
- Adjustable silicone strap compatible with helmets
- Double layer foam for sweat elimination.
The Oakley Crowbar OO7005 is a very recurrent model among fans of snow and Oakley. They give you:
- Optically correct Dual-Vented Lens with F3 Anti-fog coating
- Rigid O Matter strap outriggers provide balanced fit, with or without helmet
- Triple-layer face foam fleece to wick away sweat
- Injection Molded Polycarbonate under extreme pressure to create a precise contour of optically correct geometry
- Flexible O Matter™ frame conforms to your face for optimised comfort and fit
- Fits most helmets
The Adidas Progressor-Pro-Pack model has a striking design, a frame with the most advanced technology and a wide field of vision. It has a main frame -chassis- and two sub-frames with lenses – lens pod:
- A high-quality cylindrical lens for clear vision.
- A spherical lens to provide greater field of vision.
- Quick-change system with which the lenses can be exchanged, even with gloves.
- Multilayer polycarbonate lenses available in LST and mirrors.
- ClimaCool system, directs the flow of air between the lenses to prevent fogging..
- Maximum comfort
- Microfiber case that protects the additional lens.
This Smith model is on the pricey side of snow goggles, but it’s necessary to mention it in this list because it really deserves it. I /O Recon is the at the top of the I/O family with the Recon technology, thus originating a mask with GPS and camera in which the speed, distance, altitude and unevenness are shown, able to connect to sensors and additional cameras
- Quick Release lens exchange system
- Mirror performance lenses for intense light and low light
- Carbonic-X spherical lenses
- 5X® anti-fog internal lenses
- TLT lens technology for clear vision
- The patented Porex® filter prevents optical distortion in height changes
- Medium fit
- QuickFit adjustable strap system with clip buckle
- 3-layer DriWix facial foam
- Compatible with helmet
- Sistema de ajuste del estabilizador de dos ejes
- Includes a microfiber cover for masks and replacement lenses.
Go to our website to see the characteristics of this model and see its price.
Targa Mini – Snow goggles for children
Children also have their space in this selection, that’s why we present Targa Mini from Spy:
- Flexible and comfortable polyurethane structure.
- High density foams
- Protection against intense UV (UVA, UVB and UVC).
- Adaptability to most helmets in the market.
- Silicone strap